Google Analytics Plugin has moved to GITHUB: https://github.com/farcrycore/plugin-googleanalytics/
Latest Release Google Analytics 3.0.0 (as at 05-Mar-2013)
Latest milestone build: milestone-3-0-0
- SVN: https://farcry.jira.com/svn/GA/tags/milestone-3-0-0/
- ZIP: https://farcry.jira.com/source/browse/~tarball=zip/GA/tags/milestone-3-0-0/milestone-3-0-0.zip
Certified for versions of 6.0.15+
Google Analytics PluginProvides close integration for FarCry projects with the Google Analytics service v3.0 API
- webtop overview integration
- stats for individual pages or content items
- stats for site tree branches or sections
- inline line charts and dot graphs for 7, 30, 90 and 356 day periods
- support for downloads and external link reporting
- a framework for tracking Google custom variables
- popular content publishing rule
Checkout from source control
TRUNK should be mostly stable. But there are specific milestone tags for those who don't want to risk it.
Copy the "www" folder to a "googleanalytics" folder under your project's webroot or create a web server alias (virtual directory on IIS) as "/googleanalytics" pointed at the plugin's www folder.
Update project constructor
Add googleAnalytics to the plugin list within ./www/farcryConstructor.cfm
Deploy content types
Go into the webtop ADMIN > DEVELOPER TOOLS and deploy all the plugin content types.
Set Up Google API Profile
- Set up a project in your Google API console
- under Services, enabled Analytics API
- under API Access, create a client ID (the redirect URI must be http://your.domain.com/webtop/admin/customadmin.cfm?plugin=googleanalytics&module=gapi_oauth.cfm)
- In FarCry, create/edit your settings in Content -> Google Analytics -> Site Settings (I assume you've already updated app and deployed new schema changes :)
- Copy in the clientID and secret
- Authorise FarCry to access the your analytics data (there should be a link next to Refresh Token)
- Select your Account, Property, and Profile.
That's literally it. If GA Plugin detects that you are serving a page from one of the configured domains, it will automatically include the correct urchin code for your domain in the HEAD of your document.